ADL’s Central Pacific Region, based in San Francisco, serves Northern California, Utah and Hawaii. As the premier civil rights and human relations agency, ADL makes your voice heard.
In these turbulent times, ADL’s impact is unmatched:
- exposing and combating anti-Semitism throughout our community, including the de-legitimization of Israel in the media and on college campuses;
- providing educational programs and resources to confront bias and bigotry in all its forms;
- working in close partnership with law enforcement to identify and track hate crimes and to keep our communities secure;
- giving students, teachers and parents the tools to stand up to bullying and cyberbullying;
- fighting discrimination in the workplace, at school and in the public sphere; and
- promoting civil rights, religious liberty, human relations and democratic ideals.
Imagine a World Without Hate® Join ADL’s mission “…to stop the defamation of the Jewish people and to secure justice and fair treatment to all.”
Phone: (415) 981-3500
Fax: (415) 981-8933